Schoolbox provides teachers with a complete online markbook for grading work, assessments and quizzes online. Students can submit work straight from their iOS device into Schoolbox in three ways:
- through an app on the device that supports WebDAV
- through the online editor in Schoolbox
- through Google Drive (covered in this article)
1. Navigate your way to the class page.
2. Click on the due work item.
3. Click 'Submit'.
4. Click to add a file.
5. Click 'Google Drive'.
6. Choose the file you would like to submit.
7. Click 'Select'.
8. Click 'Submit for Assessment'.