When creating tiles with an image as the background of the tile, it is often difficult to see the text. Making a semi transparent text banner allows the text to be easily read without hiding the image.
1. In the tiles component, click 'Add Tile'.
2. Enter the text you would like displayed on your tile in the title field.
3. Set the text colour.
4. Set the text background colour.
5. Use the slider in the background colour picker to set the transparency of the text background.
6. Choose a location for your text.
7. Add a link for your tile to direct to.
8. Attach an image by drag and drop or clicking this button.
9. Click 'Save'.