When creating a homepage in Schoolbox you often want to create an awesome heading at the top of your page to engage other users. The tiles component can be used to make great headings which span across the page and are responsive to the width of any browser.
1. In the tiles component, click 'Add Tile'.
2. Enter the title of your homepage.
3. Set the text colour to something that will be readable on your image.
4. Choose a location for your text to sit on your image.
5. Attach a background image by drag and drop or clicking this button.
6. Click 'Save'.
7. Set the tile layout to 1 column.
8. Set the tile shape to "Panorama' or 'Custom' with the dimensions 16:3.
9. Click Save.