In Schoolbox you can take content from other web applications/websites and put it on your Schoolbox homepage. This is called embedding media. You can do this with any web application or website that provides you with an embed code. Once you have embedded content into Schoolbox, if you make changes they will automatically be made in Schoolbox too.
1. Select the plus button in the top right corner to access the components menu.
2. Drag the text box component to where you would like your embedded media to appear.
3. Select 'Create' in the text box component.
4. Select the show/hide toolbars icon.
5. Select the HTML icon.
6. Paste your embed code into the text area.
7. Select 'Update'.
8. Select 'Save Document'.
9. Your embedded content will now appear.