In Schoolbox you can take content from Google Apps and put it on your Schoolbox homepage. This is called embedding media. Once you have embedded content into Schoolbox, if you make changes they will automatically be made in Schoolbox too.
1. Select the plus button in the top right corner to access the components menu.
2. Drag the text box component to where you would like your embedded media to appear.
3. Select 'Create' in the text box component.
4. Select the show/hide toolbars icon.
5. Select the HTML icon.
6. Go to your Google Doc or other Google app and select 'File' then 'Publish to the web'.
7. Select 'Embed'.
8. Set any settings, then select 'Publish'.
9. Select 'Ok' when prompted by your browser. Then copy the embed code.
10. Go back to Schoolbox. Then paste your embed code into the text area.
11. Select 'Update'.
12. Select 'Save Document'.
13. The content from your Google App will now appear on your Schoolbox page.